Sunday, February 27, 2011

Assignment Week #7

What I am reading and my rating:
I am reading The Zombie War and it has got a lot more action in it now there is a survival part in every 3 pages and it is improving on a lot of suspense before it was getting you scared then they would say something stupid and ruin it for you. But so far the book is really good I would definitely not recommend it for girls though.
My rating:
I would rate this book a 5 out of 5 because the book has a great story to it and is very genre packed because they don’t follow one story line they take different peoples story of survival and make there little own story out of it.
What am I waiting for:
I have started a little new blog called Littlesuechef.blogspot.com and I said I would start this weekend but I forgot to take pictures of my desert it was espresso crème brulee so next weekend I will post pictures and my goal is to get at least 200 views from around the world.
Fantastic thing of the week:
 I have just came back from my dad’s friends cottage and I had a blast I went on multiple vehicles like the atv , skidoo and the razor which is a miniature car basically but can handle about 2000 pounds on it. That was the best weekend I have ever had since September when I went to Maine.
Challenge of the week:
My book I chose for this challenge is The Hunger Games because there is a specific part that will be good for this challenge:
When Katniss chooses to let her sister Prim go in the hunger games or substitute for her and possibly die.
My new ending:
So Prim gets to go in the games and she fought till the death and was one of the one out of three people left and she was in the middle of them fighting. Prims specialty is to use a fishing rod she made one out of sticks and swords. When she was in the middle of the battle she used her fishing rod to hook Cato in the face and it was only Peeta and Prim left. The big difference is Prim is 12 and Peeta is like 17 so Prim doesn’t care if he’s dead. So Prim attacks and ends up winning but the games weren’t over.

No comments:

Post a Comment