Monday, February 21, 2011

Assignment Week #6

What am I reading and my rating?
I am currently reading The Zombie War and it is such a suspenseful book. It’s jammed packed with action and horror you will never put it down. It will suck you into a black hole of reading nonstop.

My rating: I rate it a 5 because it definitely is an awesome book if you heard from my presentation it actually scared some people. Because of the scary music and I would recommend this book to boys because it’s an action, adventure and horror book.
What I am waiting for: I am waiting for the summer because I just found out our family is going to India and I get to see my grandma for the first time. I am very sad because my grandpa passed away when I was just born: ( .
Blogs of the week: I am not a big reading fan so I have picked an amazing website from the cordon bleu and that is where my mom and my dad want me to for fill my dream of being a pastry chef slash cooking chef.  I am getting very good at baking now this weekend I made a dessert pizza and every loves it, with a layer of nutella, cherry’s and peanuts nothing could go wrong.
Challenge:  Sorry I could not get 10 books we were at busy this weekend I am wrighting this at about 10: 20
I really dislike a lot of books they have to be books that have made something in my mind like the hunger games made me think I was inside it and zombie war did too. But 10 books is hard for me to choose, so I am going to look in my forbidden bookshelf OOOoooo.
1: Dead AND Gone
I have picked this book because it sounds scary and I love when a book gets you scared it’s the last thing you would get scared by.
2: The Burning Crown
I picked this book because my brother has read it and said it was an awesome book so I hope he’s right.
3: The Sea Of Monsters
I would bring this book because it brings mystery to your mind like what’s the sea of monsters.
4: The BUTT series
I would bring this book because even the title makes you laugh like what does it mean by buts going physco?
5: The Fire Within
I picked this book because I am obsessed with dragons they are all over my room I thought this book would give me memories of my room.
6: The Dragon Rider
When I was a kid I had a dream of riding mystical creatures and of course dragons were my favourite and the thought of riding one would be amazing.
7:The Serpents Egg
I would bring this book because it brings mystery to my mind like: Do they steal the egg, cook it, make babies and train them, Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment