Monday, May 16, 2011

assignment week #14



what im reading an my rating:
I am reading game of thrones and it is a very interesting book it has a lot of actions and very good descriptions. But it could use a bit more detail. A lot more action but I have not gotten through the whole book so I cant fully judge it I just got this book last week and my mom said it has a lot of bad things into it.

my rating:
I rate this book a 3 because if the highly described scenes like they do just say the went to the palace they say thy went to the mountains of the great blue grand sea.

what I am waiting for:
i am waiting for my cottage to open up so i can go this long weekend its going to be really fun. I am a major outdoors person so my cottage is the one place for me to get fresh air and be very happy. I am going this long weekend because it is the opening weekend and everyone is going to be there.

important topic:
 i am kind of mad that there is seasons for fishing but its the best for the fish so maybe its a good thing. but i am addicted to fishing and it makes me angry that there is seasons because when i go to my cottage all i can do  is chop wood and sit at the camp fire but its so relaxing.

my challenge:
i think my family food is curry but that was before because now we never have curry anymore so i guess it counts as my family food because we used to only have it and my dad is part Indian so curry was his first food.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment